The Fiber-Seal System Extends the Life of Furnishings and Carpet, Eliminates Maintenance Headaches, and Upgrades the Appearance of Your Facility...All at an Affordable Cost!
FREE Commercial Interior Assessment
If you have made an investment in carpet, furniture, and panel systems, you know that a daily building maintenance service simply isn't enough to assure an interior that is impressive to visitors and healthy for employees. From a small medical office to a large building with hundreds of workstations, appearance is important.
To achieve appearance goals, you need an ongoing maintenance plan that's customized to the use of your offices and to the fabrics and carpeting you've purchased. It is especially important to choose a company that has expertise in BOTH carpeting and furniture because off-the-floor items often require more specialized care. The Fiber-Seal System can provide the necessary upgrade to your contract/building maintenance by offering a custom program including some or all of these services, depending on your needs:
- A complete review of your facility by an experienced Fiber-Seal Consultant to design a maintenance plan which addresses the usage your facility receives, high and low traffic areas, a cleaning and spotting schedule for both carpeting and furnishings, and any other requirements you may have
- Application of safe, effective and eco-responsible protective fabric treatments to all soft surfaces to resist staining and keep fibers cleaner longer
- Regularly scheduled service inspections to remove spots, monitor traffic patterns, clean traffic areas, and assure that the facility is client-ready
- Emergency service for problems like coffee pot explosions, toner spillover, delivery tracking, and other headaches
- Expertise and knowledge in all types of commercial carpet cleaning, area rug and Oriental cleaning, as well as upholstery cleaning...all done according to manufacturer's specifications and industry approved standards
- Janitorial training to help employees do a better job in your facility
- Spotting and cleaning of panel systems - especially important because of their initial expense and in offices that reconfigure their work stations. Fabric panel systems often require the same care and expertise needed for upholstery cleaning. Fiber-Seal offers that as part of its service menu.
- Special expertise in minor repairs and cleaning of custom rugs, Oriental rugs, leather, walk-off mats, and unusual or luxury fabrics
The Fiber-Seal System can save you money on maintenance costs, lengthen the life of furnishings, save you down time that comes with replacements, offer affordable commercial carpet cleaning, and improve the everyday appearance of your facility. If you've made an investment in fine furnishings and you want to protect it, if you need help in caring for your furniture and carpeting, or if you simply want to spend less time worrying about your interior and more time enjoying it, complete the assessment form and a local representative will call you to arrange an appointment at your convenience.